Player clicks on chips of selected denomination and then on Ante to start the game. Player and the dealer get five cards each. All player’s cards are dealt face up, 4 dealers cards are face down with one dealer card exposed.
Caribbean Poker Rules
- Player must either Fold or Raise.
- If player opts to Fold, he forfeits his hand and the Ante bet
- If player Raises, bet twice the size of Ante is placed and the dealer turns over his other four down cards
- The dealer must have an ace and a king or higher to qualify.
- If the dealer qualifies and beats the player, both ante and raise will lose.
- If the dealer qualifies and loses to the player, then the ante will pay even money and the raise according to the pay table below.
- If the player and dealer tie, both ante and raise will push.
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||20 to 1|
|Full House||7 to 1|
|Flush||5 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
|Two Pair||2 to 1|
|All Other||1 to 1|