Player clicks on chips of selected denomination and then on Ante to start the game. Player and the dealer get five cards each. All player’s cards are dealt face up, 4 dealers cards are face down with one dealer card exposed.
Oasis Poker Rules
- The player has the option to switch one or more card of his choice for the next card(s) in the deck. The fee to do so is one ante wager to change one card. Fees do not take part in game and non-refundable.
- After player made decision on whether to switch or not switch cards, they must either fold or raise.
- If player folds he forfeits his cards and ante bet.
- If player raises then he must make a raise wager exactly equal to twice the ante.
- The dealer will turn over the four face down cards.
- The dealer must have an ace/king or higher to qualify.
- If the dealer does not qualify then the player will win even money on his ante wager and the raise will push.
- If the dealer qualifies and beats the player both ante and raise bets will lose.
- If the dealer qualifies and loses to the player then the ante will pay even money and the raise according to the Raise Pay Table below.
- If the player and dealer tie then both the ante and raise will push.
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||20 to 1|
|Full House||7 to 1|
|Flush||5 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
|Two Pair||2 to 1|
|All Other||1 to 1|