Game Of the Week: Blackjack Surrender by Bgaming
July 29, 2018
BetChain's Game of the Week:
Blackjack Surrender by Bgaming
Take Your Hand To The Next Level With Blackjack Surrender!
Nice, simple and easy. That is how playing Blackjack surrender feels. This soothing game from BGaming is packed with fun and huge wins, as well as special features that will satisfy any blackjack lover out there. Blackjack games tend to give players more of the same, but this rendition of the casino classic just elevates the game to a whole new level, while the special features are simple enough for any blackjack aficionado to understand immediately. Here is how Blackjack Surrender works and how you can make a ton of money on that amazing green velvet table.
Blackjack Surrender: Game Play and Special FeaturesThe name of the game, “Blackjack Surrender”, might be a little misleading. This game is not about giving anything up. Quite on the contrary, it is about simple features that give you more strategic tools to increase your wins and send you home with pockets full of cash! Here are some of the features that make Blackjack Surrender special:
• The surrender feature: right when your cards are dealt, unless the dealer has a blackjack, you can surrender your hand if you feel it will not lead to a win.
• Surrendering a hand protects 50% of the bet you put on the table. The other 50% goes to the dealer.
• The surrender feature will only be available at the beginning. Once you choose to stay or ask the dealer to hit you, the surrender option will disappear.
• Apart from the surrender option, you will have the chance to double your bet on certain hands. Once you double the bet you will not be able to draw any more cards.
• The rest of the game conforms to standard blackjack rules, which makes it easy to play, fun and incredibly fast!