Game Of the Week: Caribbean Poker by Bgaming
July 22, 2018
BetChain's Game of the Week:
Carribean Poker by Bgaming
A Pina Colada And Some Caribbean Poker!
Take the action on board a cruise through the most wonderful islands. Soak up the sun, get a Pina Colada and take your chance at a hand of Caribbean Poker. This rendition of the great game of poker by BGaming, is everything you were looking for. The exquisite graphics and the speed of the game make it one of the most successful poker games out there. It is also simple and relaxing, exactly what you are looking for in anything that has the word Caribbean in it.
In Caribbean Poker the Dealer Must QualifyBefore you start enjoying Pina Colada after Pina Colada and hand after hand, there are a few rules you must know. Here is everything you need to understand to maximize your wins on Caribbean Poker:
• Players must place an ante, after which they will get their cards dealt to them.
• After the cards are dealt, the player can either bet or fold.
• Folding will cause the player to lose the ante. Betting will uncover the dealer’s hand and triple the bet amount on the table.
• Once the ante is placed, the player cannot raise the bet or change the cards.
• The dealer must qualify to play. Dealer qualifies with an Ace and a King or a winning hand – a pair or better.
• If the dealer does not qualify, the player automatically wins, which means the player gets the ante amount x2.