November 28, 2017
BetChain's Game of the Week
BGaming's French Roulette Will Show You The Love!
Nothing like a good spin on a stylish French roulette wheel to feel the thrill of the game with that sense that you are about to score that win that will put you in the same club with all the aristocrats around you! That is exactly the kind of emotion that SoftSwiss’ French Roulette evokes, as it shows you the love with its generous payouts. It is time to explore this game with all the details and intricacies it offers, so you can start spinning and winning in a way you never thought possible!
French Roulette: The BasicsBefore you start exploring the virtues of SoftSwiss’ French Roulette, there are a few basic features you should consider. First of all, French Roulette is a European version of the game, which means it only has one type of zero – as opposed to the American version that has the zero and the double zero. With that in mind, there are a few other strategic options that French Roulette offers in terms of the bets you can place before the wheel spins.
French Roulette Beyond MartingaleMost players are acquainted with the Martingale strategy applied to roulette games in particular. This strategy tells you to double down on any previous loosing bet, since the odds will catch up with you at some point. On French Roulette, you can go way beyond that basic roulette strategy. Here is how:
• French Roulette offers 4 types of elegant playing strategies. On the table they appear in French, so we will describe them briefly for you.
• Jeu Zero – The neighbors of 0. This strategy consists of placing a distributed bet with 4 chips on zero, the 4 numbers to the left of zero on the wheel and the two numbers to the right of zero on the wheel.
• This strategy will see you place a chip between 32 and 35 on the table, a chip on 26, a chip between 12 and 15 and a chip between 0 and 3.
• Voisins Du Zero – Neighbors of zero. With this strategy you will be placing distributed bets on numbers neighboring zero.
• These ‘neighbor of zero’ strategy will have you placing chips between the 0, 3 and 2 on the table, 4 and 7, 12 and 15, 18 and 21, 19 and 22, 25 26 28 and 29, 32 and 35.
• Tiers Du Cylindre – On this strategy, you will be placing a distributed bet on the numbers opposite to the Voisins Du Zero strategy.
• The numbers you will be betting on are: 5 and 8, 11 and 10, 13 and 16, 23 and 24, 27 and 30, and 33 and 36.
• Les Orphelins – Literally the orphans. This strategy is about placing a distributed bet on all the numbers not covered by the previous strategy – hence, the orphans.
• Those orphans include: a chip on number 1, another one between 6 and 9, one between 14 and 17, another between 17 and 20, and the last one between 31 and 34.
Tons of Possibilities to Win!
Now that you know all the strategies that you can deploy on French Roulette, you can start to understand just how much love this game can show you. Of course, you can play with your own strategies and win, or you can mix it up. Our staff here at BetChain will be thrilled to see how you play to win, and they will be available always to take care of all your inquiries, even if you play the game long enough to learn French! So, just go ahead, choose your winning strategy and start scoring wins on French Roulette! Bon chance!