Game of the Week: Lucky Clover Slot
February 5, 2018
BetChain's Game of the Week:
Lucky Clover Slot
Go Full On Irish With Lucky Clover Slot
Remember when times were simpler? Back then, all you needed was luck. There was no complex strategy behind your slot game. Everything was crystal clear and the chances to win were huge! Well, iSoftbet brought back that vintage game with a new, exciting layout. Lucky Clover slot is a retro game that will take you back to the jackpots of yore with the excitement you can get out of the most sophisticated slot machine nowadays.
Take Lucky Clover Slot to the Next LevelTaking this amazing vintage game to the next level is easy once you understand how it works. This 3-reel 5-pay line instant classic, works just like the best retro slots worked on the floor of your favorite Vegas casino. There are mainly 3 types of symbols and a few variants for each. Here is how they work together and what you should be looking out for:
• Just as any vintage slot machine, Lucky Clover slot has the lucky 7’s, the bar symbols and, of course, the Lucky Clover.
• Lucky 7’s have 3 variants: blue yellow and green, with blue being the lowest paying one and green the highest.
• Bar symbols have the usual 3 variants: one symbol, two stacked up and then three stacked up. You can align the Bar symbols in a line for the smallest pay out, starting with the one Bar symbol to the left and then the rest on the right-hand side of the pay-line.
• Other than that, aligning one kind of Bar symbol across the pay-line will pay relative to the kind of symbol aligned, with the one Bar symbol being the lowest and the stack of 3 being the highest.
• The Lucky Clover will act as a wild in case it fits to complete a line of lucky 7’s or a line of Bar symbols, doubling the pay-out.
• Aligning 3 Lucky Clovers will give you the highest pay-out of them all.