Aztec Magic is 5-reel 13-payline slot which is devoted to the ancient civilization of South American Indians. It’s all about the nature and culture of the powerful tribe: stone cut reels, forests and mountains of Mexico in the background, and Indian masks depicting gods and warriors. All symbols are designed in the cave painting style to create the authentic atmosphere of Aztec living. Aztec warrior as a Wild symbol triples all winnings and Indian priestess as a Scatter brings a number of free spins – bonus features which bring additional fun to playing.
The objective of the game is to spin the reels so that symbols displayed form a winning combination along the payline. Play Aztec Magic »
- Choose the number of paylines by activating payline indicators on both sides of reels or clicking the
-buttons below the Lines field.
The Lines field displays the number of the selected lines. Each click on the
+ button increases the number of active paylines by 1. Each click on the
- button decreases the number of active paylines by 1. Activated lines are highlighted on the screen. When the maximum number of lines is reached, the
+ button becomes disabled.
You can also use the colored buttons with numbers on both sides of the paylines to activate them. For instance, to place a bet on five paylines, click Button 5 – the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th paylines will be activated.
- To choose the bet per line value, use the
-buttons below the Line Value field. The bet per line value chosen is displayed in the corresponding field.
- To start the reels spinning, click the Spin button.
- To activate all the paylines with the maximum bet per line value, use the Bet Max control. Once Bet Max is clicked, the reels start spinning automatically.
The Total Bet field displays your total bet, equal to the number of selected lines multiplied by the bet per line value.
- Click the Autospin button to choose the number of auto spins or use one of available auto spins options.
- Click the Start button to initiate a series of spin repeats. During auto spins the selected bet value and number of paylines remain the same as in the previous round. To stop the reels use the Stop button.
If a winning combination is formed along any active payline, it will become animated and the win amount is displayed in the Win field.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline.
- Coinciding wins on several active paylines are added.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the bet per line value, except for Scatters.
- Note that only the highest win is paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the payouts, click the Paytable button. To return to the main game screen, click the Back button.
- Aztec warrior is a Wild symbol. Wild stands for any symbol except Scatter. Winnings are TRIPLED if one of the symbols in a payline has been substituted by Wild. Wins in combinations with 2, 3, 4 and 5 Wilds are multiplied by 40, 200, 800, and 5,000 respectively.
- Indian priestess is a Scatter symbol. 3 or more Scatters in any of the positions add 10 free spins. Wins in combinations with 3, 4 and 5 Scatters are multiplied by 5, 20 and 100 respectively x total bet.
If you win, the gambling option becomes available to you. To enter the gambling room, click the Gamble button that appears next to the Spin button.
The aim of the gambling round is to guess the color and the suit of the face-down card – one from a 52-card deck.
- Your current win becomes the stake for the gambling round.
- You need to choose Red, Black, Clubs, Spades, Hearts or Diamonds.
- If you guess the color, your stake is doubled. If you guess the suit, your stake increases 4 times.
- If you win, you can collect your winning amount or risk to increase it again – up to 5 times. To collect your win and return to the main game, click Back.
- If you lose, the gambling round will stop automatically and you will return to the main game.
Malfunction voids all plays and pays!
Play Aztec Magic »