Multihand Blackjack Pro
Blackjack Pro is a variation of Blackjack with increased payout ratio and one of the lowest house edges for any casino game. It originates from the Las Vegas Strip set of rules from in Las Vegas casinos back in the 1970s. What’s more, in this game you can place a special Bonus Bet on the outcome of the first two cards dealt to you. If you win, you will get up to 100 times the initial wager!
In Blackjack Pro, player’s goal is to have a hand with points value closer to 21 points than the Dealer’s without exceeding 21 or by the Dealer’s hand going over 21 (“bust”).
4 decks are used, 52 cards each. Cards are shuffled after each round.
The value of a hand is the sum of points of each card in the hand. Card values are as follows:
- The cards from 2 through 9 have their numerical values shown on the card.
- Jack, Queen, and King, also called “face cards” are all valued at 10.
- An Ace can be counted as either 1 or 11. An Ace always has the value that makes the best hand. Suppose you have (Ace, 7). The value of this hand can be either 8 or 18. If you stop here, it will be 18. But let’s assume you’ve drawn one more card. The hand contains (Ace, 7, 8). Its total value is 16.
- Blackjack is an initial two-card equal to 21, with the combination consisting of an ace and a ten-value card.
How To Bet
|Select bet size||Click on the selected value chip at the bottom of the table|
|Place your bet||Click on betting field to place chip of selected value there|
|Increase your bet||Every click on the betting field adds one chip of the selected value to existing bet|
|Remove your bet||Choose the X-chip option and CLICK on the betting field|
|Play again||Click NEW GAME after the game is completed to place bets differently|
|Repeat your bet||Click REBET to place the same amount and value of bets as in the previous round|
Min/Max table displays minimum and maximum amount that can be placed on each betting field.
Betting and the Bonus Bet
Player can bet on up to three hands, placing chips on the left, central and right betting boxes.
You can also place a Bonus Bet on the outcome of your first 2 cards. The Bonus Bet must be placed after a regular bet and before any cards have been dealt. It cannot be altered or withdrawn after the first card has been dealt. The maximum bet that can be placed is equal to the regular blackjack bet.
After placing your bets, click DEAL to start dealing cards. Both the Player and the Dealer are dealt two cards. Player has his cards dealt face up, the Dealer – one card face down, the other one – face up. In case of multiple hands, each hand will be played separately against the Dealer.
Check for Bonus Bet win
- The Bonus Bet wins if the first card in the Player’s hand is a jack or if the first two cards in the Player’s hand is a pair of jacks.
- The Bonus Bet is lost if the first card in the regular blackjack hand is not a jack.
- After the Bonus Bet is settled, the game proceeds in the usual blackjack manner.
The Bonus Bet pays according to the paytable below:
First 2 cards Payoff 2 Jacks of Spades 100 x Bet Pair of Jacks 25 x Bet First card is Jack (one card) 10 x Bet Other combinations 0
Check for Blackjack
In case the Dealer’s face-up card is 10, King, Queen, Jack or Ace, the Dealer checks for Blackjack:
• If the Dealer has Blackjack, her face-down card is turned over and Your hand is compared to the dealer’s. • If the Dealer doesn’t have а Blackjack, then your hand is treated and the game proceeds as usual.
You then have one of the following options during the game:
- Hit - Click HIT button to draw an additional card. You can draw as many cards as you need. If the total reaches 21, dealing automatically stops. If your hand busts (its total exceeds 21), you hand loses.
- Stand - Click STAND to stop drawing cards. Once STAND is clicked you either move to play the next hand or if it is the last hand then the Dealer’s starts playing his hand.
- Double - Click DOUBLE to double the original bet and get 1 more card to your hand. No more cards can be drawn for this hand.
- Split – If the first 2 cards are of the same value (e.g. 2 Aces, 2 Sevens, or 2 cards with a value of 10 like 10, Jack, Queen or King), you can split them into two separate hands by clicking SPLIT. This will place an extra bet equal to your original bet. You can then proceed with drawing cards for the first split hand. You can only split your hand once. Only one additional card can be drawn to split Aces.
Note: When splitting a pair of Aces, you are only allowed to draw one additional card for each Ace. If you draw a ten-valued card on one of the split Aces, your hand is not considered to be a Blackjack, it will be treated as a normal 21.
The Dealer starts playing her hand once all the player’s hands are completed. The Dealer always stands on 17, including Soft 17.
- After a player stands (stops drawing cards) and once the Dealer completes her hand, the Player’s and the Dealer’s hands are compared. The winning hand is the one closest in value to 21. If a hand is a Blackjack, it will beat any other hand including a regular 21. If the hand total is greater than 21, the hand busts.
- A regular winning hand pays out 1 to 1. For example, If you bet $10 and beat the dealer, your $10 will be returned and you will win $10, $20 in total.
- Blackjack pays out 3 to 2. For example, if you bet $10 and your hand is a Blackjack, your $10 will be returned and you will win $15, $25 in total.
- In case of the hands tie, your original bet is returned.
|Winning Hand||1 to 1|
|Blackjack||3 to 2|