Game Of the Week: Customs Storage by Belatra
January 13, 2019
Game of the Week:
Customs Storage by Belatra
Could You Take Everything In The Customs Storage?
The jackpot of all jackpots, a cache of all the goodies confiscated at your local airport, is up for grabs. Are you ready to walk in and walk out with that jackpot? Take your chances with Belatra’s Customs Storage. This game is full of all the goodies, and it has amazing graphics as well as wonderful features that will make you feel the thrill with every spin. Just go ahead and take a look at every detail you should get acquainted with before you raid that Customs Storage and get a bag full of goodies.
What is in That Customs Storage Facility?This fast-paced game full of all the luxury goods and jackpots you were looking for, has a 5-reel, 25-pay line display that will allow you to have tons of fun in your quest for incalculable fortune. Here is how you can spin and win on Customs Storage:
• 12 symbols are available for you to get the right combination to usher in a wealth of goodies: 10 through Ace, an elegant bottle of cognac, a luxury watch, a nice pair of shoes, gold bars, a heart-shaped diamond, a cat and, of course, a customs agent
• The cat is the wild symbol, and it replaces every other symbol except for the scatter
• The customs agent is the scatter symbol. Hit 3 anywhere on the reels and you will get 10 Free Spins
• During those Free Spins, you will have a multiplier on your wins of up to x5
• Customs Storage is a cascade reel game, which means that during the Free Spin rounds the winning symbols from the previous line stay on the screen and the remaining space is filled with the symbols from the next spin
• Additionally, Customs Storage has a double or nothing and quadruple or nothing option that you can trigger after every win
• The double or nothing game consists in picking either the right color of the card that the computer will draw or drawing a card from a line of four that is of greater value than the card the computer drew
• The quadruple or nothing option consists in picking the right suit of the card that the computer will draw